– Drivers, watch for kids & pets. Watch your speed.
7 MPH Pretty Please!
– NO CLIMBING, sitting, sliding, jumping, flipping ON or Off RETAINING WALLS and rocks.
– Kids under 16 must be with an adult at all times within the park and facilities.
– No wheeled: bikes, skateboards,
scooters, skates, hover boards, etc.
– Keep gravel, rocks, plants & flowers how you found them.
– All garbage is bagged and disposed of in our tightly sealed containers. We do have wildlife visit on occasion.
– Hanging beach towels and suits are ok. No clotheslines for laundry.
– No car, truck or RV washing.
– No fireworks (except honeymooners).
– No excessive noise beyond your site.
– Quiet time & exterior lights out 10 PM to 8 AM.
– Quiet in the restrooms 9 PM to 8 AM, people live directly over the restrooms.
– All RV’s need a sewer gasket or tight fit connection.
– Complimentary Unscented laundry products are available in laundry room. Do not use anything scented.
– No smoking within 30 feet of office.
– 1 Site= 1 Rv, 1 Car, 2 Adults, $3/additional adult. One(1) 110, 30 or 50 AMP outlet. See office for more power.
– Leave site cleaner than you found it. Don’t dump food/scraps/drippings.
– Guests must have a parking pass.
– No outdoor heaters, swamp or AC coolers. Fans are ok, but please turn off when not in use.
Due to C19, we kindly ask that you use your own restroom. Please communicate with us if you need a key to a private restroom, we’re happy to make accommodations.
FIRE PIT & BBQ
– Keep fire inside pit or BBQ, off the wood deck and grass, 3 feet away from under awnings & limbs.
– No firewood from outside the county.
– Never leave fire unattended.
– Extinguish completely with water.
– Cover extinguished ashes with mesh lid, not over the fire as it will melt the mesh lid.
– Do not dump ashes on site or in woods. We will collect the ashes.
– You are the Super-Dooper-Pooper-Picker-
– No aggressive or uncontrollable pets. Any reasonable threat of aggression & you will be asked to leave without refund. Dog bites will be immediately reported.
– Pets must be leashed & attached to a human at ALL times. Retractable leashes are ok, however they must be under your control, not “hitched” with free roam.
– Pet pens are allowed, do NOT leave Unattended.
– Keep pet out of other guests campsites.
– Pets are not allowed in the restrooms or showers.
– Barking will not disturb neighbors.
– Check everyone for ticks Spring to late Fall.
– Don’t serve tap water, it has made some sick.
Thank you for observing the rules, thus allowing all our campers to have a pleasurable experience!!!